Randy is one of the good guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Randy,
With as much as you've done for the guys on here, I think we can all agree that you should definitely take the time away from us to be with your mom. We all understand. Thoughts and well wishes to you and your mother and I hope the two of y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Randy,
I didn't bother reading this thread because, well, I already know how great you are. I finally read it and found out about your mother. I hope she is doing better and that you can still have a happy thanksgiving. Your family is in my thoughts and wishes.

Best regards...

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Randy,
With as much as you've done for the guys on here, I think we can all agree that you should definitely take the time away from us to be with your mom. We all understand. Thoughts and well wishes to you and your mother and I hope the two of y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Ditto....we'll all be here griping about the same ol' stuff next week as we are this week! lol. You aren't missing much, spend time with the Family! You placed our orders....it's Ford's time to kick 'em out, so try your best to enjoy the holidays! :waytogo:

KNUCKLEBUSTER

Reaction score
Randy

I purchased my raptor from randy last week he made a deal in 2 states and traded one of his trucks for the one i wanted in kentucky he traveled 1200 miles. At some point in life you have to forget about the money and go back to your roots, randy is genuine and caring something more valuable than the bottom line sure i could have got it cheaper but being a business owner i chose to support randy, randys character is an example of the back bone of what this country used to be . Randy i want to thank you for your time and effort you can not put a price on this today.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mom over the holidays. Happy Thanksgiving Randy!

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased my raptor from randy last week he made a deal in 2 states and traded one of his trucks for the one i wanted in kentucky he traveled 1200 miles. At some point in life you have to forget about the money and go back to your roots, randy is genuine and caring something more valuable than the bottom line sure i could have got it cheaper but being a business owner i chose to support randy, randys character is an example of the back bone of what this country used to be . Randy i want to thank you for your time and effort you can not put a price on this today.

Agreed and Welcome!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score

+100000!

I didn't even bother checking with local dealers on trying to wheel and deal on a Raptor. May have gotten a slightly better deal, but wouldn't have gotten a better experience out of it. Zero hassles dealing with Randy, and he wants his customers to get their vehicles just as much as they want them! Randy hooked us up on my fiance's 2011 5.0, so went right to him for my 2012 Raptor as well! :peace:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks again everybody, for all the kind words thoughts and prayers.
Time with her looks to be getting shorter. Lots of time spent in ICU this week.

And Josh, (Reptar)
I wish I could wiggle my nose and MAKE Ford pull and vin all the Raptors that I/We have on order here.

randy