Randy is one of the good guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im sorry to hear that Randy.... my thoughts and prayers are with ya buddy. ever need to vent or something, you know how to reach me and im usually up late at night too.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
we've got some quality human beings here. best wishes for you and your mom Randy

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Damn man, prayers sent to you and yours. I'm an emotional guy 99% of the time and this just really makes me want to break out the phone and call home again today. I talk to my parents everyday and I really don't know what I'll do when I can't just pick up the phone and talk to them.

Glad I bought those airline tickets home.

My best to you and yours, Randy.

I know EXACTLY what you mean swoop. I just got back from a trip home to see my parents and I tell you, it is always money (or airline miles this time) well spent. I got to drive around in the mountains with my mom and talk about absolutely nothing important and I got to watch football and work on cars with my dad. Some priceless memories right there.

Randy, best wishes to you and your mother. Spend all the time you can with her and I hope she recovers and you get more good years to spend with her.

I'm off to call my parents now.

OP
OP
MiloX

MiloX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good call fellas. I lost my hero just over 5 years ago, and there ain't a day goes by where I don't miss my old man. Thankfully I still have mom.

Cherish the time guys. It ends. It always ends.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Prayers for you and your Mother during this. I know the feeling, been there with both my mom and dad.