Rack Options - HAVOC Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RPG Stage 3 on the way with custom rear leafs!!! Better step up your game fred order a set from WSI so we can compare.

I have ICON and will more than likely have WSI spings by the Fall run.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Looking at this: 2010 - Current Ford SVT Raptor 3.0 Performance Suspension System - Stage 2

Yeah and Jimmy can throw in some ass end leafs too...

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Me too..:Rock on:

:wizsmile:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
some bouncing racks are fun to look at. I don't have to worry about all the fancy stuff becose I'm a poor somebitch. anyhow all I would want to put in the bed is my 4 wheeler so I think Joe's rack would still work. possibly a quick attach type bars to go from side to side or front to back with rubber grommets would work for the clean look if you need to take out tire rack.

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pic of the Bed rack from WSI...The rack is Line-X, and the tire mount is adjustable to allow for various sizes tires to run in the rack and sit flush with the bed for added support...

Attachments

• IMG_0150 1.jpg
    IMG_0150 1.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 50