Questions on tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How are the side walls on the falkens?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Done some decent rock crawling with them, including having them pinched and rubbed across sharp rocks MANY times... Not a single scar or mark. Running over the exact same terrain, my Generals were slit all over the place, yet still held air...

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wtf bird your tires blow you??? What tires are they I need to get them NOW! Hahaha I've had Toyos and of course the stock BFG's I've had Mickey Thompsons on my 91 bronco those were loud haha I don't really care for a certain brand as long as they last a good bit they perform how I want them and they look good! There's a lot of tires out there that fall into those categories. I'm actually thinking of getting the flalkens next just to try them out

OP
OP
bcjohnson22

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Duratracs with NVs are mounted. I weighed the stock wheel and tires and they are 98.2, 97.65, 97.6 and 96.8 pounds. I am not sure if it makes any difference but the stock setup have 4087 miles. The NVs with Duratrac are 92.6, 92.6, 92.6 and 92.4. So I saved roughly 5 pounds per corner with the Duratracs and NVs.

BTW .. stock lug nuts were 5.8 pounds. The spline lug nuts ordered from TMX for the NVs were 3.4 pounds. :)

What size are your duratracs?

You might post up some pictures when you get them put on your truck.

Last edited:

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pat----drove the truck in to breakfast this am early. Exceeded the speed limit by about 40mph (60 is posted) for a mile or so and the steering wheel and the truck was as smooth as glass! The best riding tire on the road I have had yet.