Questions on tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pat----drove the truck in to breakfast this am early. Exceeded the speed limit by about 40mph (60 is posted) for a mile or so and the steering wheel and the truck was as smooth as glass! The best riding tire on the road I have had yet.

You have the Falkens, Boss?

OP
OP
bcjohnson22

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pat----drove the truck in to breakfast this am early. Exceeded the speed limit by about 40mph (60 is posted) for a mile or so and the steering wheel and the truck was as smooth as glass! The best riding tire on the road I have had yet.

These are the falkens?

Sorry didn't skip to the next page to see that Blue asked.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got a call about a illegal saltwater dump on the ranch in NM this am. Had to come out here. Tires did great smooooth as glass at 85 for several hundred miles. Got here and they took a beating at the ranch. Will post a pic later.

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately no... we had just parked for a photo op, and as I was pulling out, I turned the wheel hard to the right, and the force of the tire turning on top of the dirt must have cause enough friction to set off whatever was burried.

Sounded like a shotgun went off under my truck, and all we saw was white smoke. Poor Sharyn was standing like 12 feet away when it went off, scared the living daylights out of her!

We all just sorta froze... said, "What the HELL was that?!?!" and started looking around, noticed pieces of red paper all over, from whatever exploded.

Definitely the craziest thing I've ever witnessed.

LOL! Sharyn says it was more like 2 feet away...