Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Hello y’all I’m located in NC and just recently picked up a gen3. I have parts I want to sale, but do not want to go against guidelines of posting it in appropriately on here so I won’t list them until I get clarity.
#Respect for good FRF manners
1.) Am I able to post it in here somewhere since I’m a newer member?
Not just no, HELL NO!
as previously mentioned, 100 posts or supporting member gets you across the finish line.

We view just registered users with immediate for sale posts with... great distrust and disdain. We don’t want FRF getting scammed. it’s nothing personal, just business.
2.) If not appropriate aside from the usual (Craigslist, eBay, & fb marketplace) do y’all have any recommendations? Would like them to go to a good home since they’re in great shape!

Ty and please have mercy if I did this wrong lol.
That’s actually a good question - are relative n00bs permitted to list fleabay, c-list and bookface links?

4 responses and not a single pics or prius....
View attachment 440800
@Rustyseatbelt for the thread WIN.

I think we yellow card them when they have a profile pic, but point taken.

y’all muppets are gettin’ lazy.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Not just no, HELL NO!
as previously mentioned, 100 posts or supporting member gets you across the finish line.

We view just registered users with immediate for sale posts with... great distrust and disdain. We don’t want FRF getting scammed. it’s nothing personal, just business.

That’s actually a good question - are relative n00bs permitted to list fleabay, c-list and bookface links?

HELLO????????? He has a new member check in!!!!!! WITH PICS!!!!!! second Time I linked it. You let the n00b throw you off @mprice1234 LOL.. He is the Asian. Remember????????

Last edited:

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score

Not just no, HELL NO!

200.gif

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
HELLO????????? He has a new member check in!!!!!! WITH PICS!!!!!! second Time I linked it. You let the n00b throw you off @mprice1234 LOL.. He is the Asian. Remember????????

I guess I need to spend less time at work, and more time paying attention to FRF. That’s what i get for trying to pay off those expensive B/D lights...

Thefuq? I mean, ok you gonna throw the red card, I’m gonna earn that shít
200.gif

shit. im in trouble. im an untrustworthy slimeball looking to score
Obviously, our blatant post whôring without regard to n00b feelings is being brought to our attention. Well, yours anyway because apparently I’m the kinder, gentler FRF ( who just drew a red card from that BÍTCH ÀSS ref )

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I guess I need to spend less time at work, and more time paying attention to FRF. That’s what i get for trying to pay off those expensive B/D lights...

Thefuq? I mean, ok you gonna throw the red card, I’m gonna earn that shít
View attachment 440835

Obviously, our blatant post whôring without regard to n00b feelings is being brought to our attention. Well, yours anyway because apparently I’m the kinder, gentler FRF ( who just drew a red card from that BÍTCH ÀSS ref )
HA! The Hanson brothers have been on point lately. (Hockey, not boy band.)
:)

OP
OP
bukaroo

bukaroo

Reaction score
This thread is hysterical after a long day of work haha. I get it. I work in the world of finance so not out to scam just learning the manners of this forum so thank you for all of the responses.

I don’t want to spam either. Just solid questions or respectful opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_8526.jpeg
    IMG_8526.jpeg
    344.1 KB · Views: 11