Question #2: What color do I bring home?

What color should Crazy choose?

• 1) Velocity Blue

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • 2) Leadfoot

Votes: 41 39.8%
  • 3) Other....state below and why

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • 4) OP should buy a Subaru

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • 5) I think I'll have another drink

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • 6) Trump 2020, Yeah baby!

Votes: 25 24.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm leaning that way. Have always been fascinated with Dubai and the Middle East. How is safety for Americans in your area?

That would be a great choice.
You will like what you see in Dubai its a small city with a lot of attractions.

In terms of safety it is one of the safest cities in the world,laws here are very strict. I got couple of American fellows that flew here and loved it.

MikeJones603

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 802 LF earlier this year, then had serious buyers remorse waiting for delivery (too trendy for my liking). Luckily for me, not the next owner, the detail guy/department backed into the bay door on its way out of being unwrapped/detailed. Fortunately, I happened to be at the dealership when all this went down. I decided to go with an Oxford white 802 with full graphics, and couldn't be happier. It's a pleasure keeping this clean in comparison to Magnetic.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 802 LF earlier this year, then had serious buyers remorse waiting for delivery (too trendy for my liking). Luckily for me, not the next owner, the detail guy/department backed into the bay door on its way out of being unwrapped/detailed. Fortunately, I happened to be at the dealership when all this went down. I decided to go with an Oxford white 802 with full graphics, and couldn't be happier. It's a pleasure keeping this clean in comparison to Magnetic.

I like white also but already have 3 white vehicles. Time for a change.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought my 20 white Rap at Yankee Ford, in Portland ME. $6.5K off of MSRP in late January.

I drive by that place all the time. Once I have $$ in hand, they'll be one I email for the deal I want and see if they take it. Best

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. Just sayin'

Now listen, Mama just got a $60k Escalade Platinum with 10k miles. And after Rappy comes home, she's getting a convertible Mustang (and you know car guys can't settle for just a regular model.....a used Shelby for sure!), so she needs to pipe down and mind her P's and Q's......whatever that means?!?!

Barnesy

Reaction score
What did the stealth wrap run?

$7k total but they also did a ceramic coat and window tint including windshield, sunroof, and front windows. I actually had them do the roof in a gloss black Stek. Hard to see I. Those photos but I love it. The front and rear windows flow right into the roof now. 10 year warranty. I am really happy with it and I don’t have to worry about kiddos and their hands all over the paint.