Pulling to the left

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is only a few months old and has under 4k Miles. Noticed the past couple weeks that it's pulling to the left regardless of the road, unless it has a severe slant to the right I have to correct my wheel to the right to keep it straight. Is it normal to need an alignment this soon? I haven't been over big bumps or pot holes.

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the same issue on my ‘19. Noticed it around 2500 miles. Took it to the dealer and they took care of it under warranty, however, tech was telling me that only the first adjustment is under warranty and after that, there’ll be a charge.

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you bump into something or go over something large?

Bumping the suspension hard enough or at the right (wrong) angle can throw it off alignment.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Assuming your tire pressures is all on spec. If it pulls slowly to one side, check your alignments, if it pulls fast to one side then check you front tires for uneven wear or defects.

drtexas72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also had to have my front end alignment done. Mine was at 7000. Dealership took care of it under warranty. 1 year or 12000 for it to be covered under warranty.

OP
OP
Woolaroc

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn’t bump anything or go over any jumps. I’ll take it to the dealer next week.