Pulled out because my F250 had some issues I didn't want to fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bugzuki

Reaction score
So, I decided to give up on my F250 and go with the Prius of trucks instead and just picked up a 2021 F150 Powerboost SCREW in Lead Foot with 15k miles on it.

Rhino and Sulley.jpg

IMG_20220304_142941.jpg

IMG_20220304_160944.jpg

Here is a little more details about it.
Back Yard Fun

It came with the Rough Country 3 inch lift kit installed - SKU: 57750A. A pretty nice lift with the Aftermarket wheels and the 33x12.5r20 tires it is pretty nice looking.
Rough Country Lift

Sorry to let the Raptor go, but having a 7.2KW onboard generator will come in really handy.
Just got an email from Ford stating that my they have run into some delays with my Raptor order, so I am very content with the new to me truck.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in the market for a powerboost until I had to get brown/black interior. How do you like it? Curious how the raptor to powerboost change was. I am sure the lift and bigger tires kept it out of all electric mode 100% now

EccentricRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! :D Sharp ride!

The new headlights and grill suit the non-Raptor F series much more than the Raptor, I feel like. Gen 3 Raptors are still super sharp obviously, but gen 1 & gen 2 just look more aggressive. When I think Raptor, I think aggressive. Oh well. I never did care too much for change in most cases.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! So you had a broken F-250 with a Raptor on order and then got the power boost, as I understand it. Well in todays market, get what best works for you and if you can get it in timely fashion.

Is that PB quick? How’s the mileage with that setup you have installed? Looks a little Tremorisque now.

Enjoy it.

OP
OP
Bugzuki

Bugzuki

Reaction score
Welcome! So you had a broken F-250 with a Raptor on order and then got the power boost, as I understand it. Well in todays market, get what best works for you and if you can get it in timely fashion.

Is that PB quick? How’s the mileage with that setup you have installed? Looks a little Tremorisque now.

Enjoy it.
It is a lot quicker than the F250 Power stroke was that is for sure
I was in the market for a powerboost until I had to get brown/black interior. How do you like it? Curious how the raptor to powerboost change was. I am sure the lift and bigger tires kept it out of all electric mode 100% now

Actually with this truck came with the 20 inch wheels and the original tire size worked out to 33 inch diameter, so they are just wider. I do get less economy than what is advertised. I get around 16. I did drive a couple hundred miles on the highway below 70mph and it climbed up to 18mpg. But that is the best I have gotten.

It actually spends a fair amount of time in EV mode as long as my foot isn't pushing a dent in the floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter