Prius Checking in from NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That shit look like 2003 college, eating cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner LOL.

duck it, and the occasional line of blow on sat nights, "just to get by" LMAO!!!

chefsam

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try Echelon Ford, 4 S White Horse Pike, Stratford, NJ 08084. Ask for Chris Costello the GM

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like you, I always bought new. Always. Then I took the plunge last year and bought a nice 2020 Raptor! Zero regrets. I added a few mods and love any excuse to drive it. Definitely consider a used Raptor.

OP
OP
R

RJackson

Reaction score
Like you, I always bought new. Always. Then I took the plunge last year and bought a nice 2020 Raptor! Zero regrets. I added a few mods and love any excuse to drive it. Definitely consider a used Raptor.
Thanks…I’m not opposed to used. I would certainly consider a used Gen 3 for the right price. That said, I haven’t seen the right price yet…I’m probably unicorn shopping

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Raptor is a solid investment. You won’t see the value drop off we saw pre-Covid, and certainly not like a Ram / Sierra / Silverado. Look for a low-mile Raptor and you may feel your wallet vibrating.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RJackson

Reaction score
Got an email from Ford confirming my order. After contacting and sending a build to about a dozen dealers, one dealer submitted the order…all others said they couldn’t. Not sure what a dealer can and can’t do, just hope an allocation opens up. My order is iconic silver w/ raptor high and bed liner…waited 4 years to get this truck and I’m excited, even if I need to wait another year.

OP
OP
R

RJackson

Reaction score
If it goes through, yes…msrp…cautiously optimistic. I’m not paying over msrp…especially with the $3,300 ford increase.