Checking in from MD -2019 802a Performance Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi all, just checking in with my recent 2019 SCREW purchase w 36k miles. The sticker on this one was 77k, with pretty much every option, even the recaro seats. I wasn't looking for a blue w/recaro, but this one popped up locally with a great price, so I jumped on it. I had been looking for a lead foot gray. I traded in my 2017 Porsche Macan GTS, and I couldn't be happier.

My family and I purchased a small 23' travel trailer last year during the pandemic, which we tow with her Yukon XL, and then I got the itch for a pick-up truck... sorry, here's the a long intro post :). I put a deposit down for the Rivian a few months ago, and as time went by, i just couldn't wait anymore. The more and more I looked, the more I fell in love with the raptor. I've read a ton of posts on here about the raptors towing abilities (and lack of), but for what I was looking for, it fit all my needs. I have 3 kids, and we are super outdoorsy, we go mountain biking all the time (downhill parks), camping, kyaking etc. I wanted a truck, but something that was super fun to drive too, and not just a big slow tow'er. I do plan on towing the travel trailer with this truck, and already have the E2 fastaway trunnion WDH. The trailer is about 3700lb unloaded, so Im sure the raptor can handle it, I just hope it doesn't sag too much where I need to do more.

Anyway, here is my prius.. er raptor... I've already put on a bakflip MX4, and tinted the front window. I've ordered the following and will put it all on, when it comes in
- truxedo TS rails
- Rhino bar cross rails
- 4 1up bike racks across the bed

fullpic.jpgrack.jpgside.jpgrack2.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

Anyway, here is my prius.. er raptor... I've already put on a bakflip MX4, and tinted the front window. I've ordered the following and will put it all on, when it comes in
- truxedo TS rails
- Rhino bar cross rails
- 4 1up bike racks across the bed

This guy gets it, but, how do I put this... he’s a little lacking in the mods department. Still, I guess we can let them stay, because
#OneLessprius

Raptor_VA

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the beautiful truck! Great to see some more folks from the DMV area.

I used the TS rails, rhino rack bars with quick mount feet, and 2 Inno Tire Hold bike racks on my last F150 with Bakflip. It was a great setup. Probably going to offload it and switching over to a 1-up hitch rack as long as the waitlist doesn’t take too long to get through.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on a beautiful Raptor. Just make sure you're using an equalizer hitch with that trailer and you should be good to go. Have fun and post lots of pics of your adventures.

AdvRap

Reaction score
Welcome, Nice truck! Any pictures of the travel trailer you speak of? Currently looking myself.