New Owner from NJ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Beautiful looking truck and one hell of a badass car! We look forward to seeing you around!

-Jeff

OP
OP
B

Boosteds2k

Reaction score
evening...

welcome from Rockland County NY. what part of NJ r u from? there is a Raptor meet at Krazy House Customs on 3/22. u should come hang out and check out all the mod goodies

Hey!! I'm from south jersey deptford area everyone has posted it about it and its only about an hour from me so me and my girl should be making our way up for the meet!

welcome, another Raptor in NJ! Hope you can make out to the KHC meet in a few weeks.

thanks! and Im going to try and get out there!

Welcome and congrats!

thank you for the big welcome guys!

Welcome NJ, from NJ

thanks! what part of jersey are you from?

as far as towing u should be fine but personally i would look into a set of HD leaf pack springs like WSI(im getting), Nationals, etc... this will help the truck from sagging and ride better while towing and offroading

actually if u go to the KHC meet i mentioned i am getting rear leaf spings that day and you can check them out along with other member's trucks with rear leafs installed

I actually gave wsi a call and I'm going to eventually be purchasing a set of his hd springs with some adjustable shackles. Thank you for the awesome input!

Welcome aboard! Beautiful looking truck and one hell of a badass car! We look forward to seeing you around!

-Jeff

thank you sir!

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new Raptor Boosted. Are you taking odds on how long it will be before some doughnut eater pulls you over for no front license plate? My front plate isn't on yet but once the weather breaks I'm sure it won't be long before I'm targeted. You know what? I'm not even gonna put the stupid new car dealer inspection sticker in the window because I like the view just how it is. I broke the Guinness book of Records with my old truck that I just sold. It had a new car dealer inspection sticker dated 2/1991 in the window all 24 years I owned it. Take that stinking New Jersey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Boosteds2k

Reaction score
Congrats on your new Raptor Boosted. Are you taking odds on how long it will be before some doughnut eater pulls you over for no front license plate? My front plate isn't on yet but once the weather breaks I'm sure it won't be long before I'm targeted. You know what? I'm not even gonna put the stupid new car dealer inspection sticker in the window because I like the view just how it is. I broke the Guinness book of Records with my old truck that I just sold. It had a new car dealer inspection sticker dated 2/1991 in the window all 24 years I owned it. Take that stinking New Jersey!

Lol well my s2000 hasnt had a front plate on it for 6 yrs and has wastegate dumptubes through the hood and i havent had any issues (knocking on wood)
I feel like if the holes are plugged or you have an aftermarket bumper most cops are fairly easy on that rule.

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That was good! :)

I've been running no front plate on both my Raptor since October and my Mustang since 07', no problems at all. Really depends on the cop....most I've met are really nice guys and have my complete respect. The Raptor has the inspection sticker with a complete front window tint and a tint strip at the top as well....so much easier to see at night since everyone seems to run high beams in their cars in the city-area up here......I have 5 years to register it in South Carolina and by pass the whole NJ inspection bs. That's my goal.

Last edited:

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm in Sayreville. I have no front plate on my truck and haven't had any issues yet. I didn't have a front plate on my Lightning when I had it either. No issues until you get a roid rage **** of a cop I guess.