Newbie Checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

love2huntnfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, ok ok….so for almost two years now, I’ve been debating on whether to pull the trigger on this beast. Had done a little socking away of funds for a new truck and in the meantime had done lots and lots of perusing on this site, which eventually led to numerous phone calls, texts and emails to Steve Miller at Van Bortel. Well, when I had finally decided to pull the trigger last year, guess what, Steve couldn’t make it happen due to the number of already 2013 committed orders, from those of you who were much smarter than I back then. Just my luck. Several months pass and still looking, but not as aggressive as before, since I had to reallocate some funding, but I figured I’d give Steve another shot and what I got was, not a chance 8-10 on order in front of you and no more left in his allocation for 2014. Distraught at this point, due to my own indecisiveness, my search goes on to no avail. In May my phone rings while I’m on the golf course, it’s Steve. He proceeds to tell me you’re not going to believe this but I just got off the phone with Ford and they gave us two more Raptors for this year’s allocation and I said……… That’s right; last week flew into Detroit, then onto Rochester, picked her up last week and drove her home to Northern Virginia. Black SCREW loaded. Many thanks to all of you and your extremely intuitive postings on this Forum. Y’all kept me going for sure.
screw.jpg

Snowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL!! I thought about it on and off for a while ...but my time between deciding and buying ended up being about 48 hours.

Nice truck. Welcome.