Prius Checking in from NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RJackson

Reaction score
Hi All...I actually drive a Honda Accord which is arguably the same thing. I'm from South Jersey and have been searching for a Raptor which is how I found this place a while back. Lurked for a while and recently signed up. Lot's of great info here! I tried to secure a 2022 allocation to no avail...now trying to get on lists for a 2023 allocation...the uncertainty is rather stressful. Success or fail, I'll try to share my experience to hopefully help someone else searching.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
I actually drive a Honda Accord which is arguably the same thing
Jeremy Clarkson is right about exactly one thing: The toyota prius has absolutely no redeeming qualities. Surely, the Accord is sort of a generic sedan, but surely not as irredeemable as the prius.

I'm from South Jersey and have been searching for a Raptor which is how I found this place a while back
Well, we can’t help your choice of locale, but lots of threads going about allocations, orders, pricing (ADM) etc.

I’d suggest not to overlook the classifieds here on FRF. A few Jen Too owners are looking for good homes for their Raptors.

Good luck

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place! Post a pic of that Honda, anything is better than a Prius. C’mon, play along, it won’t hurt! Hope you can get into a Raptor this year, they are a life changer. If you don’t have a hot gf/wife yet, you will when you pull up in a Raptor! Magnet!

OP
OP
R

RJackson

Reaction score
Thanks all, I appreciate the welcome! Haha, have a wife and 4 kids...and she'd love nothing more than for me to pull the trigger so she stops hearing about my Raptor searches. Looking for MSRP, no ADM, and will travel. I have some options but no relationships with these dealers so it won't take much for me to get bumped I'm sure.