GEN 2 Pricing Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pr18

Reaction score
I talked to a dealer today, he said that Ford hasn't released any pricing in Canada yet. Also they won't be able to order until August or September.

palma

Reaction score
I talked to a dealer today, he said that Ford hasn't released any pricing in Canada yet. Also they won't be able to order until August or September.

Deposits are being accepted at almost every dealership in AB.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
I will share after I do my deal, yes, paying full MSRP gets you priority it seems.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll be waiting for the 2018 models from what I understand that's when they are no longer exclusive to "SVT" dealers. Should see better pricing and hopefully we'll have a better idea of how they're doing. If it's going to be 80k though.....

Sherwood Ford used to be Healy in the city, they were great for my first truck. On the second truck after they moved to Sherwood we were waiting at the dealer for hours and shown almost no courtesy, this was picking up the truck after signing the papers. Freedom beat there trade offer towards the third truck by a few grand so they got the next sale. The sales folk at Sherwood have all been awful in my personal experience, I wont be going back.

I haven't heard many good stories about Sherwood Ford, sales or service. I live in the Park but take mine to Freedom, they have been great to deal with.

palma

Reaction score
In Cali they hang up on you or have no interest in talking to you once you tell them you pay a penny over MSRP!

Jeez man. Hopefully this kind of BS ends soon. I really hope Ford makes this truck more than just dealers gouging consumers. Hopefully they will start showing up at non-SVT dealers by 2018 and give us more choice.

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeez man. Hopefully this kind of BS ends soon. I really hope Ford makes this truck more than just dealers gouging consumers. Hopefully they will start showing up at non-SVT dealers by 2018 and give us more choice.

There is no more "SVT". Any Ford dealer can order a customer a Raptor. I ordered two first gen Raptors from a tiny dealer in PA.

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guy seem very honest and is giving me $50 over invoice. My actual order details don't show any funny stuff.
They are having it shipped to my local dealer for delivery.