GEN 2 Pricing Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have a local dealer (DFW) willing to do MSRP on a 17. Most around here are at above that.

Been reading there's some at invoice, $500 above invoice, or 1% above invoice.

Caring to share? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have a local dealer (DFW) willing to do MSRP on a 17. Most around here are at above that.

Been reading there's some at invoice, $500 above invoice, or 1% above invoice.

Caring to share? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when i called Louisburg Ford in Kansas looking for an RS4, I asked out of curiosity what they were selling the raptors for when they became available. They said "same as gen 1, $50 (or $500, i forget exactly, been a while) over invoice"

Worth a shot to give them a call. I believe @RDFTS went there

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i called Louisburg Ford in Kansas looking for an RS4, I asked out of curiosity what they were selling the raptors for when they became available. They said "same as gen 1, $50 (or $500, i forget exactly, been a while) over invoice"

That's where I bought my '13.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine was $50 over invoice and had it shipped to Las Vegas. They had a meeting today to discuss if they're going to do the $50 over invoice for the New Raptor, it depends on the allocation and how they order and what not. We will see, I should know more after tomorrow since I'm a returning customer.

D

Deleted member 12951

$50 over invoice plus $249 admin fees, that's it. They try to sell you the extras, like warranties and stuff but that's typical. You have to order, giving a $1000 non-refundable deposit and wait. Other than the issues I had with Ford building the truck and they won't assist finding info (why would they considering the very little markup) the entire deal was smooth. I would order from them again.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$50 over invoice plus $249 admin fees, that's it. They try to sell you the extras, like warranties and stuff but that's typical. You have to order, giving a $1000 non-refundable deposit and wait. Other than the issues I had with Ford building the truck and they won't assist finding info (why would they considering the very little markup) the entire deal was smooth. I would order from them again.

Agreed.

California guys just make a drive to AZ - email [email protected] in Buckeye, AZ

Also sent this guy an email, thanks to 4DRHTRD. We will see what kind of offers I can get.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
You guys have written proof the orders went through or sales people just taking money and telling you it's in?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erikn