GEN 2 Pricing Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Today, built the truck dealer wants full sticker, 64k. Allocation 1.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Finally got my window sticker!!!! It's on a train headed this way!!! #pushpresentcomeearly

eefea1e959d92a4673586d2e29102f79.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

palma

Reaction score
Canadian Pricing is death

Sorry likely a newbie question here. Well the prices are out for Canadian customers and it ain't pretty. I know our currency has been in the toilet for far too long. But now I am having second thoughts. $70k is the base price I was quoted which is exactly in line with US pricing after conversion. Hard to believe we were once only 10% off. But I thought Ford always priced US and CDN trucks roughly the same $ amount regardless of differences in currencies. I mean just now I priced a F150 model on Ford.ca and Ford.com they both worked out to roughly same dollar amount in two different currencies. Now, its possible this $70k price I was told could be what the dealer is offering as of now and maybe there will be deals to be had in the future or with negotiations? Given that the economic situation here is in part tied to the oil prices I imagine some dealerships might have to offer incentives to sell a certain number of these? My dealer is in Sherwood Park, AB and seemed a little pushy on nailing the order. Didn't think that would be necessary for a Raptor sales pitch.

Just want to ask my fellow canucks what kind of prices you have been quoted?

Last edited: