Power Steering mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like it here(me) even though is a salt state and can have brutal winters. The outdoorsiness of it here is great, plus safe and peaceful.

Need to find a way to measure the pump hose to the new res location, and then figure out a way to measure it without injuring myself reaching in the bay LOL
I'll check the hose size then you can just order a 6 foot length which should he more than enough for you.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you!
Couldn't agree more. There are reasonable issues with the state, but overall it's not bad and shockingly cheap for a lot of ancillary stuff you don't think about. Car insurance is the one that comes to mind. My policy basically doubled going from California to Florida.

I was offered a lateral position in Los Angeles and I have half the mind to take it.
Exactly.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I'll check the hose size then you can just order a 6 foot length which should he more than enough for you.

Going off other posts I believe the pump side -12 fitting should = 3/4 hose id. And the other side fitting being a -6 an should = 3/8 hose. Im looking at getting some color to fancy up the bay a bit, and add the plug wires in the same color later LOL.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going off other posts I believe the pump side -12 fitting should = 3/4 hose id. And the other side fitting being a -6 an should = 3/8 hose. Im looking at getting some color to fancy up the bay a bit, and add the plug wires in the same color later LOL.
Shoot I will check for you in the morning. But those numbers jive.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So ran out there this morning and I have no markings on the hoses that would be of any help. But based on this chart... I think you're right.

Table%20for%20AN%20article.jpg

Checked the outside diameter of the hoses and this definitely seems right.