Fog light questions/advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caleb Sousley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have this fog light setup from rough country with the amber backlight? I’ll link it below but I have a few questions about the lights themselves.

Can the lights be wired to one Aux switch inside the truck?

Does the amber backlight version have to be wired differently because of that feature?

How good are they if you do have them?

Link to lights below

https://offroadalliance.com/product...LOU8qiW3ZRQ6qLLfsyP8uvVE0E48326hoCUHkQAvD_BwE

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just got them wired up last week. I have 1 set of the D-series wired to aux 1.
2 sets of the radiance foglights wired to aux 2, and the backlights on both wired to aux 3

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Caleb Sousley

Hey just saw this. Yes, you would need to connect the Rough Country lights to different switches to operate the amber and main white fog light.

We've got plenty in stock. They're really popular for folks that just want some basic lights to fill the bumper openings.

b9Tx5we.jpg

OP
OP
Caleb Sousley

Caleb Sousley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Caleb Sousley

Hey just saw this. Yes, you would need to connect the Rough Country lights to different switches to operate the amber and main white fog light.

We've got plenty in stock. They're really popular for folks that just want some basic lights to fill the bumper openings.

b9Tx5we.jpg
Awesome that’s what I was wondering! Thank you!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idk if you answered it or not but can the 6 leds be wired to one switch? And then the 6 wires for amber on the second switch? Just making sure I read your response correctly

Yes. The main white fog lights can all be wired to one and all of the ambers to another.