Jack Help Pro Eagle or something else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baracus

Reaction score
Here is the one you want if you have too much money and want the smallest, lightest, and probably best possible jack. I think it was originally designed for the military.

IMG_2813_480x480.jpg

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Pro Eagle 3 ton jack and their mounting plate. I am the kind of guy that better to have it too much than not enough. But that jack is heavy as hell to be lifting in and out of the bed or the bed rack crossover rack ( I mounted my jack there to save space in my bed ). But in an emergency, no jack is too heavy to get out.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm currently looking at getting a ProEagle, but can't decide if the 2-ton Beast is sufficient for guys doing Raptor Runs, Baja runs, etc. I just want to buy it once, and not regret saving $70 by passing on the heavier 3-ton Kratos.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 ton is plenty for a field jack. You’re not going to be lifting the whole truck... or you have concerns far bigger than any jack.
I ended up with a H/F Badlands and like it.
Got the same and it seems like it'll last. Waiting on Grovework's carriage to be notched for the JDS bedplate bolt but should have it all together tomorrow.

53154571707_50635d9666_b.jpg
53155646448_3f7c4974f4_b.jpg

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can't see any reason to go for the larger 3 ton. The smaller size jack for me leaves more room for equipment. I use my 2 ton for tire rotations every 5k and it lifts the truck plenty. I can't see myself needing more lift unless I was doing some serious suspension work in the driveway.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't see any reason to go for the larger 3 ton. The smaller size jack for me leaves more room for equipment. I use my 2 ton for tire rotations every 5k and it lifts the truck plenty. I can't see myself needing more lift unless I was doing some serious suspension work in the driveway.
Exactly what I did. 2 Ton seemed to be enough