Jack Help Pro Eagle or something else?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the Badland 3-ton Harbor Freight off-road jack.

They are running a 25% off coupon this month in my area for Labor Day. I paid just under $300 OTD with a coupon when I purchased it in March of this year.

The jack is a beast and top rated. The jack is so popular that I had to wait almost month for a new shipment to hit the store. I’ll bet that HB reverse engineered the ProEagle jack.

12029F75-AD3B-4E9D-A83B-078EF9B50DD7.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That wasn't available I believe at this time last year or else I prob would have gone with it. The Pro Eagle will be on sale for Black Friday in 2 months also if you are able to wait it out.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
They are running a 25% off coupon this month in my area for Labor Day. I paid just under $300 OTD with a coupon when I purchased it in March of this year.

The jack is a beast and top rated. The jack is so popular that I had to wait almost month for a new shipment to hit the store. I’ll bet that HB reverse engineered the ProEagle jack.
#Metoo. at under 300, I was in. I’d do it again. I had to wait also, about 6 weeks IIRC.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like HF raised their prices. I paid $225 for the Badlands jack with a 25% coupon back in May, I think. My son did some work with a plasma cutter and I had this for all under $300. One of those items you hope to never use…haha

Attachments

• IMG_0487.jpeg
    IMG_0487.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 54

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I had a coupon too but I am pretty sure I was at ... 240 or something. Still a good deal.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a badlands 3 ton and I got it like 5 months ago for 260ish. They're super awesome, and have a fair bit of aftermarket support (grove fabworks has some neat add ons).

They also have newer daytona jacks that are super nice. The paint options are incredible. I don't remember the max height on them, but I remember in store thinking it would work. But its only really good for in shop/in garage/driveway use.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I found this thread, I'm giong Badlands now! With all the accessories/mount via Grove Fabworks, it's an easier decision!