Power Steering mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gotsboost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay guys looking to upgrade and add a cooler and reservoir. The cooler I can use anything small but wanting some input on the reservoir below. Looks like a good option. Also was wondering how to plumb the cooler in.

bubblehead93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just don't put it in the stock location, move in front of radiator mounted to radiator support, near where most of the p/s coolers mount...

or just go with the Lee Power Steering setup

OP
OP
gotsboost

gotsboost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just don't put it in the stock location, move in front of radiator mounted to radiator support, near where most of the p/s coolers mount...

or just go with the Lee Power Steering setup
I think I’m going to try it. Less then $200 to do it.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's from the website. What happened to the factory trans cooler? Am I not seeing it or did it get relocated?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220320-125301_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220320-125301_Samsung Internet.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 48

bubbarob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought the trio from Chase Bays. (windshield washer fluid, power steering, coolant) plan on installing all the next few weeks.

OP - Would love to hear your experience with install and how its working out for you

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I got the "Type 3" bracket.
Haven't mounted it yet but test fitted and think it will be perfect. I'm planning on drilling a hole in the radiator support to mount, and still need to figure out the power steering lines.

I ended up getting type one. It looked like it may fit on an existing bolt. Guess ill find out also lol