POSER PICS!! Race rack/bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The "air dams" as I am calling them (with svt raptor burned into them) serve a couple functions ,the main being it keeps your shit in your truck! Also I noticed my gas mileage was poorer without them, and it looks cool! Gjmcmanus said he thinks it might stiffen the bed up a little also. They are completely bolt on , to the truck bed and to the rack.

I think one of the best parts about it( like Gjmcmanus posted ) is that end user can modify the rack to their needs. You can drill holes in the top plate for flags or antenna, you can weld more brackets on it for air compressors, shovels, lights.....

Race rack will be for sale, however I need to become a supporting vendor first, I am mainly just showing it off right now and seeing what response it gets.

One word: AWESOME!!!
I predict a very positive response. The versatility makes it very appealing. Great that it bolts in so can be removed between runs when have other loads to haul. Nice job!! Hmmmm.... could a bolt-in cage be in the works???

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, I love the front bumper, waiting to see what you have panned for the rear! I'm so down to cut frame rails and rear lower bed panels...lol! Great work!

I want to reiterate, I did not design that bumper, however I built the one on Whtraptas truck, just so I don't get threatening emails!

As far as being swing away I'll see what I can come up with.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One word: AWESOME!!!
I predict a very positive response. The versatility makes it very appealing. Great that it bolts in so can be removed between runs when have other loads to haul. Nice job!! Hmmmm.... could a bolt-in cage be in the works???

Thanks! I can't be happier with how it turned out. And another cool thing is that if you have an engine hoist or a fork truck you can pick it right out the bed without removing anything off of it, other than gas cans.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth WSI, the tire/cargo rack and bumper you built for ****** came out killer! I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got coming down the pipeline.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Subtle resemblance.

DSC00615.jpg

Sorry....had to!

Nope... I take it back, I don't see any resemblance. Man I am good! ooohhh, its cause both your trucks are white, ok, i see a color resemblance , thats what your talking about right?...:waytogo: