POSER PICS!! Race rack/bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
DSC00615.jpg
IMG_5640.jpg

Similar but now that I look there are some differences. But similar is what I wanted, yours just looks so much better than whats on the market. Your skid goes all the way to the top. My skid is straight down the sides to the break then goes in. My horns stay 4 inches wide the whole way instead of get skinnier toward the top. Your brace arms go almost all the way to the edge of the bumper. Mine bolts on.

Last edited:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely some variation on the bumpers but it's the overall look/design that makes them so clean. You going with a removable light bar at some point?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to offer an Executive package on the rack, $1650 outfitted (no tire or fire extinguisher)
-4 ammo cans
-3 square style fuel jugs ( your choice of color, several to choose from)
-Genuine made in USA, Hi-lift jack (you can use these as a winch,FYI)
-1 extra quick release fire extinguisher mount ( $60 each)
-your choice of words on air dams (WITHIN REASON, somethings can't be done, follow the svt raptor example to get an idea)
-2 part paint job (your choice of colors, I'll have some to pick from)
Shipping and powder coat extra.

I am going to be about $900 on the rack by itself no paint, no shipping ,with just svt raptor on air dams. Extra $70 for a decent 2 part black paint job. Powder coating will be extra, not sure buy I'd say around $200-300, most colors. the local Line-x wants $335 for their product. it Will be at least a month before I can ship any. I already pm'ed a mod about becoming a vendor, none will be for sale until that's taken care of. I will also sell it without tire carrier or air dams or hi lift mount for lower prices and just so you know, Even with air dams on , this will fit inside your tailgate and under tonneau cover.