Pistol mount...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Romans9

Reaction score
This is what I went with. They have Gen 3 holster also The link is for gen 2.

Still using this? How do you like it?

Ellison3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s pretty sweet. I’d like to have something like that… but, I’d forget that it’s in there. If it doesn’t lock with the security of a safe I might be in trouble. Might not be for forgetful me. I do really like it, however.

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still using this? How do you like it?
Yes still using it I just picked up a hellcat pro and put a light in a red dot on it and I concealed carry holster and you can modify the foam in the truck. Everything just slides right in so when I get out the truck can grab the gun with the holster and everything and put it on me

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I went with. They have Gen 3 holster also The link is for gen 2.

You just cost me $197, lol. Good find, I should have a little closer access to sweet pea here shortly.

T4RNewbie

Reaction score
Vehicles are not holsters, keep that thing on you.
I carry appendix and used to always keep it on me, especially in the city. I now keep it holstered in the center console. I got into an accident and the seatbelt (and sudden stop) made a nice holster impression/pain in the groin area...