Pistol mount...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

cmb396

Reaction score
I haven’t been able to find exactly what I’m looking for, so just decided to clip my Galco iwb on the side cubby to see how it works. Position is perfect, and the clips hold it firmly in place. Actually works pretty well tbh. Not the prettiest, but function is there.
2EA32BE9-7EF5-44DF-9B95-27C48B1014EC.jpegDD95CB45-9A86-4E33-A512-E06C71684D36.jpeg

azcoov

Reaction score
I also just added these Seat Back Molle Tech Plates from Built Right. These are awesome because they are rigid and bolted to the seat, not strapped. Lots of uses for these. Here's how I'm using them so far:

- Keeps the dogs off the back of the seats :)
- Holds my med kit, some EDC gear, etc.
- For range day (or any day where I have to drive into the city), I use Molle Quick Fist clamps to hold the long guns.
- I have a JM4 Tactical holster for every pistol I own. They are magnetic so you can just toss them against the tech plates and they'll hold. Very strong.
- Creates sturdy mounting points to tie things down that you don't want moving around. Like a crock pot full of chili (not joking).
- When my kids are pissing me off I can slam on the breaks and when they smash into the 11gague steel tech plates, they stop whatever it was that was pissing me off. (Joking).

Attachments

• IMG_1201.jpg
    IMG_1201.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 47

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also just added these Seat Back Molle Tech Plates from Built Right. These are awesome because they are rigid and bolted to the seat, not strapped. Lots of uses for these. Here's how I'm using them so far:

- Keeps the dogs off the back of the seats :)
- Holds my med kit, some EDC gear, etc.
- For range day (or any day where I have to drive into the city), I use Molle Quick Fist clamps to hold the long guns.
- I have a JM4 Tactical holster for every pistol I own. They are magnetic so you can just toss them against the tech plates and they'll hold. Very strong.
- Creates sturdy mounting points to tie things down that you don't want moving around. Like a crock pot full of chili (not joking).
- When my kids are pissing me off I can slam on the breaks and when they smash into the 11gague steel tech plates, they stop whatever it was that was pissing me off. (Joking).
OMG that last line kills me! I had such a satisfying visual of my own children... :rofl:

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which one are you using?
RedRock Alterum Series Center Console Storage Lock Vault (15-20 F-150 w/ Flow-Through Center Console)
Item #: T543303

I bought a scratch and dent item from American Trucks for $80. It was definitely bent, not so much dented. I fixed it, painted it. Need to install still. I'll post about it later.