Pistol mount...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmb396

Reaction score
What pistol mount are yall using? Just got my 23 last week, and want to put a mount in. Does anyone make a non drilling type mount that can be used? Worst case scenario, I could screw a mount in to the panel below the steering wheel, on the right side, which is perfect location. I'm just not a fan of ******** into plastic panels. TIA.

Reaction score
Not sure what kind of holster you have but We the People just came out with a vehicle mount that works with their holsters pretty well. I just picked up their new Topographic Orange and black holster for the Hellcat OSP I carry. Looked very Raptor-esque lol

OP
OP
C

cmb396

Reaction score
Not sure what kind of holster you have but We the People just came out with a vehicle mount that works with their holsters pretty well. I just picked up their new Topographic Orange and black holster for the Hellcat OSP I carry. Looked very Raptor-esque lol

I use crossbreed IWB. I have something similar for vehicle mount to the one you posted, that uses screws.

I have this in my Gladiator, uses factory mounting points so no drilling/screws required. Was hoping to find something like this for the Raptor, but no luck so far.