Pistol mount...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Not sure what kind of holster you have but We the People just came out with a vehicle mount that works with their holsters pretty well. I just picked up their new Topographic Orange and black holster for the Hellcat OSP I carry. Looked very Raptor-esque lol

I had a similar one in the center console with 3m tape. It fell off after a few weeks. I'm tempted to put some wood screws to help but I'd probably put a screw through a flux capacitor or something.

I might get some really short screws that are only slightly longer than the width of the magnet. A little help would probably keep it in place.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is a Gen 2 but I'm sure the center console lid are similar. The underside panel of mine just pops off with a trim tool. I took a OWB holster and took it apart and mounted it by drilling a little hole for the center bolt of the holster. Ignore the black tape, that is covering prior attempts

PXL_20230304_024714722.jpg

GEN3LV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I went with. They have Gen 3 holster also The link is for gen 2.

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use crossbreed IWB. I have something similar for vehicle mount to the one you posted, that uses screws.

I have this in my Gladiator, uses factory mounting points so no drilling/screws required. Was hoping to find something like this for the Raptor, but no luck so far.

I was literally looking for something like this the other day - mostly for when I OWB carry with my SafarilanD QLS set up on hunting trips.

Thinking of fabricating my own mount that attaches to the seat bracket somehow…

Ellison3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what kind of holster you have but We the People just came out with a vehicle mount that works with their holsters pretty well. I just picked up their new Topographic Orange and black holster for the Hellcat OSP I carry. Looked very Raptor-esque lol

Almost… would’ve gotten this one if it weren’t a proprietary mount system to WTP holsters. I’ve got a Legacy Firearms Light Bearing Hyperion holster. Clips are not even close. Not to mention I’ve got the mag pouch setup as well.

Ellison3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Pretty cool… bad for me because I’ll forget anything not in my line of sight!!!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

I like this.