Picked my Truck up Last Night….and I Already Have a Leak.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dtsgli

Reaction score
Hopefully this is a one of isolated event. Time will tell as more hit the road, but maybe the OP can follow-up after the issue is found and possibly have new owners ask the dealers to look into on their PDI before taking delivery

party2309

Reaction score
Tacomas are great trucks and those that deny it just do
Go on the taco forums and read about all of their problems, especially 2016+. This post is an isolated incident and you’re acting like it’s some type of widespread problem.
Geesh Give me a break man, I did not say anything bad about the Raptors. There is a reason Tacomas are the number one selling mid-size truck right now and it is the cause of "reliability". I am trading mine in for a Ford Raptor and am excited about getting it. I am just saying that Tacomas are good trucks and those who deny it needs to do their research. Now move on.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tacomas are great trucks and those that deny it just do

Geesh Give me a break man, I did not say anything bad about the Raptors. There is a reason Tacomas are the number one selling mid-size truck right now and it is the cause of "reliability". I am trading mine in for a Ford Raptor and am excited about getting it. I am just saying that Tacomas are good trucks and those who deny it needs to do their research. Now move on.
Dude, your on a Raptor forum, don't expect any love for your Taco. Get over it. Plus, my grandma drives a Tacoma and loves it. So does my sister.

party2309

Reaction score
Dude, your on a Raptor forum, don't expect any love for your Taco. Get over it. Plus, my grandma drives a Tacoma and loves it. So does my sister.
Onthebreak you to need to get Onthephone with your brain and realize I never started this issue. I did not bring it up in the first place but I will always defend a Tacoma about their "reliability" whenever it is brought up. Now again move on!

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Americans are spoiled and don’t have patience anymore. Amazon’s overnight delivery system is just feeding into that. The supply chain issues that manufacturers are dealing with is real and won’t go away overnight. X-mas gifts? You better start shopping now.

I suggest taking the approach that myself and many members on here are doing. Find a Ford dealer who will place your custom 2022 Raptor order at MSRP. They are out their, you just have to search around. Then just sit back and be patient for EXACTLY the Raptor you want. Cybertruck reservation holders have been waiting almost two years since they placed a reservation and most likely will not see deliveries until 2023, 4 years later.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Onthebreak you to need to get Onthephone with your brain and realize I never started this issue. I did not bring it up in the first place but I will always defend a Tacoma about their "reliability" whenever it is brought up. Now again move on!
Oh, you Tacoma owners are so cute when your mad. You'll figure it out one day . . .