Picked my Truck up Last Night….and I Already Have a Leak.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The loose hose was towards the backside of the front passenger tire. You can see the hoses when you crawl under your truck but, hard to see and get to without removing skid plates.

82FA04A0-0B35-4FAD-9A0A-ED26F751660E.jpeg
E24C15DF-D53F-4591-B4DA-ADB45728A05A.jpeg

Last edited:

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The loose hose was towards the backside of the front passenger tire. You can see the hoses when you crawl under your truck but, hard to see and get to without removing skid plates.

View attachment 321030
View attachment 321029
Thanks that's helpful... will be asking my dealer to toss onto a rack when it gets in and have them double check all the lines underneath.

Dtsgli

Reaction score
It could be worse. The TRX's are having driveshafts fall apart and all order of problems. This is nothing. ;)
But on the flip side, their first year release has a frame that didn’t buckle like the Gen 1 Raptor. I would say that’s a win.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
But on the flip side, their first year release has a frame that didn’t buckle like the Gen 1 Raptor. I would say that’s a win.
Oh really? Let's see the TRX take some real jumps, not the ones on a groomed trail. I thought that one guy did total a TRX by jumping it when it first came out? I may be wrong.

Dtsgli

Reaction score
Oh really? Let's see the TRX take some real jumps, not the ones on a groomed trail. I thought that one guy did total a TRX by jumping it when it first came out? I may be wrong.
For clickbate to sell t shirts. Yep you’re right. He intentionally wrecked that thing. Must be nice to be stupid, have money, and be okay being a jag-off.