Pedal Commander issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skubik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I experienced similar issues...
I loved the Pedal Commander, when it works....:mad:
It was a good concept or gimmick I guess because you could immediately feel the difference on the butt dyno. I remember alot of other raptor owners saying save your money and just press the Gas pedal harder

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It was a good concept or gimmick I guess because you could immediately feel the difference on the butt dyno. I remember alot of other raptor owners saying save your money and just press the Gas pedal harder

Jen Too Raptors have a “default” drive mode that is what peasant F150s call “eco mode”. it’s really downright dangerous. When my truck was new I tried to out accelerate a semi that was merging and the truck refused to downshift at anything over 45mph. at 45, 10th gear is like 1400 rpms. I repeated this several times and another user convinced me to get the P/C and I’ve still not had a single issue with it. I can accelerate at part throttle now and the truck will actually downshift in normal mode.

it’s no faster or quicker, but the response it significantly improved in normal mode. The “press the gas pedal harder” crowd can do their own things.

SKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@SS308 @Skubik Where you guys running the Bluetooth version of the Pedal Commander? I was thinking of ordering one for my Gen 1. I had the Pedal Commander installed on my Gen 2 without issues (non Bluetooth). Thanks.

OP
OP
SS308

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if that's the difference with the issues? Mine was Bluetooth. I'm wondering if something could have been interfering with it getting intermittent signals?
Just thinking out loud...:rolleyes: