Ordered... now the wait

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Kilo!

A good and somewhat affordable lighting option that goes will the stock bumper is the 20" Rigid or VisionX LED bar that mounts in the lower mesh grill.

OP
OP
19-Kilo

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Kilo!

A good and somewhat affordable lighting option that goes will the stock bumper is the 20" Rigid or VisionX LED bar that mounts in the lower mesh grill.

Do any of you guys have experience / suggestions with Rigid vs. VisionX?

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats on the order. I know the wait is goin to kill you, it did me. Now that everyone is coming out with mods, I have the mod fever.

Happy to have you here at FRF, look forward to your posts.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Welcome kilo!
That Silver is one sexy color. Just seen one the other day for the first time and
couldn't keep my eyes off of it. Congrats!
Before you know it the wait will be over.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome 19-Kilo.....since you won't be replacing the front bumper anytime soon, you might want to go with the FRPP light bar and lights. Here is a picture of the one on mine.

Attachments

• DSC_0569.jpg
    DSC_0569.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0572.jpg
    DSC_0572.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 47

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine the same day 2/15. I talked to my dealer today. The VIN should be here next week. Built in April. Delivered in May. Let me know if your dealer is telling you something different. The wait is killing me....

OP
OP
19-Kilo

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine the same day 2/15. I talked to my dealer today. The VIN should be here next week. Built in April. Delivered in May. Let me know if your dealer is telling you something different. The wait is killing me....

yea, dealer said a similar thing when I ordered. Vin near 1 month after ordering, and build date 10 weeks after ordering... delivery around the 12 week mark.

Said there were some backups on the assembly line with the slowdown in production in DEC/Jan and the large number ordering once the super crew came out = full 12 week wait time on avg.

h20son

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received an email from my dealer today. The VIN number has been assigned but there is no build date yet. They told me that the VIN came in on last Friday. It looks like there is about a week wait between the VIN being assigned and the build date. So again I am waiting patiently for this Friday to arrive and will insert my VIN multiple times a day until I see a window sticker pop up!!!