Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

They can drive mine from MI to KS and I would be happy about it if it showed up in two days!

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BigBOSS and I are going crazy. His left factory to yard on build day. Mine stayed at plant saying produced. No update for 2+weeks. Today SVT tells Me mine is at flat rock(mustang plant). his still in Melvindale. So supposed to get mine next week...Does anyone know if they drive the cars from Dearborn to flat rook or truck/train..I dont think i want those extra 40 miles...bit Ill take them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If they are like my dealer, they will ask you if it's OK to drive your car. My truck was delivered to the train yard and was stuck waiting for a carrier. My dealer said they would send a driver if it was OK with me if they put mileage on the vehicle (60 miles). I not only said yes, I said hell yes! They even sent me a picture of it sitting at the yard when they went to pick it up - and two hours later the truck was in my hands.

My dealer also told me my truck was shipped, then 10 days later they said it never left the Dearborn plant. I don't know how they get mixed updates.

erichuff

Reaction score
my raptor was built on 2/25. anyone have an idea how long it will take to get to socal? Going to have it wrapped and line x'ed. Was hoping to get the wrap designer an eta.

Zel213

Reaction score
Ford called me yesterday and said there was a shortage of rail cars due to the weather. Build date of 2/5. Status is "awaiting shipment". He said maybe in a couple of weeks it could be shipped, but maybe earlier. I can wait, but hope my pretty new truck is not covered in coal dust when it gets there.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 2/25
Dora 2/26

Gonna call SVT in a couple weeks and see what's up. Dealer told me I should have a vin in 2-3 weeks

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my raptor was built on 2/25. anyone have an idea how long it will take to get to socal? Going to have it wrapped and line x'ed. Was hoping to get the wrap designer an eta.

Did you call SVT to see if it left DB? Might take 4-5 weeks if it hasn't left yet.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Ordered 2/25
Dora 2/26

Gonna call SVT in a couple weeks and see what's up. Dealer told me I should have a vin in 2-3 weeks

That would be on the quicker side of things. Normally 4 weeks.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just got off the phone with Ford Service. Stupid case manager, even his boss doesn't call me back. Well they told me that at 3:55pm today mine got into transit and moving. FINALLY, Sweet Lord, about time! But can't get too excited, there can be delays along the way to make me suffer some more. Geez, I am not very positive, huh. They still couldn't provide any ETA, weird.

The reality is getting near. I don't think I could do this again, no way. But man, I can't wait any longer. Hooray!

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Ford Service. Stupid case manager, even his boss doesn't call me back. Well they told me that at 3:55pm today mine got into transit and moving. FINALLY, Sweet Lord, about time! But can't get too excited, there can be delays along the way to make me suffer some more. Geez, I am not very positive, huh. They still couldn't provide any ETA, weird.

The reality is getting near. I don't think I could do this again, no way. But man, I can't wait any longer. Hooray!

What number did you call to start the case and to get updates on it? I have a feeling I'll be needing it...

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The shipping with these trucks are really luck of the draw. I guess I got lucky on getting my truck w/in 2 weeks after build date. My truck sat for a week before it got shipped and then I had it 6 days later and I am in MS.
Hopefully you guys closer in proximity to Dearborn will get them faster than that once they start moving.
Good luck and post some pics of your new Raptors when they come in.