Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

What number did you call to start the case and to get updates on it? I have a feeling I'll be needing it...

Having a case is worthless in my opinion. It made me even more frustrated. They are in Florida so there is no way that they can, like walk over to the plant and actually talk to someone and they don't seem to be able to make phone calls either. But I called Ford Customer Service at 1-800-392-3673, Option 1, Option 5, Option 6 to a live person. Give them your full VIN and they pretty much tell you the same as calling SVT. Ask them that you want to open an investigation case and they will give you a case number. A case manager should call you back in 48 hours. If you get Terri Woodard, give up, he is an idiot. His supervisor is Scott Johnson and it's difficult to get it escalated to Scott. I talked to Scott once, and he was nice but I lost all hope in that bastard when he said he would call me Monday and now it's Tuesday past closing time. Good luck. Luck wasn't on my side going through all that.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine got stuck two hours away for 19 days! They blamed it on the weather. Very frustrating but it's so worth it. I love driving my beast of a truck. It's fast and bad as hell!

JUNKY

Reaction score
My truck has been at the carrier company in ky since the 25th and I'm in Tennessee and it still hasn't arrived. I'm so tired of this b/s. This could ruin a lot of customer/dealer relations if not handled properly and mine hasn't been. I've ask if my dealer could send some one to pick up from carrier lot and they say no for insurance reasons but I know that's b/s cause I see people on here that have had it done. Maybe tomorrow my dealer said. Wtf ever! Last car I will buy from them and I have bought 3trucks and a Shelby in the last year and a half from them. U would think they would do something.

MeenieMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered: Nov 16
Pulled/VIN: Dec 19
Scheduled: ~Jan 21 (3-week plant shutdown for holiday included)
Window Sticker Available: Jan 29
Built: Feb 4
ETA: Feb 24

Picked Up: Feb 21

Currently in shop having RPG Stage 4+ installed. No pics to share yet thanks to pouring rain and 50mph winds when I picked it up, followed by arctic cold...snow...repeat.