Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burke

Reaction score
Help with Delivery Update

Is it possible for someone on the board to pull an update on delivery status. I have been calling the SVT# and wearing them out about updates. It's been in transit since February 9th. The last 8 of the VIN#EFA84117

Appreciate any insight

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I feel bad too. My dealer doesn't do crap. Curious though, what kind of deal did you get? Someone told me why my dealer is shit is because I got it near invoice and I should expect no customer service because they aren't making that much money.

Sent using Tapatalk

Hey call SVT right now. Mine actually is on a train now and so is tretopflir's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

KYmxracer52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I feel bad too. My dealer doesn't do crap. Curious though, what kind of deal did you get? Someone told me why my dealer is shit is because I got it near invoice and I should expect no customer service because they aren't making that much money.

Sent using Tapatalk

I hope that's not the case, seeing that I just placed my order for invoice.

D

Deleted member 12951

Hey call SVT right now. Mine actually is on a train now and so is tretopflir's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I called them this morning and it was still "awaiting shipment" but that several hours ago. I'll call them tomorrow. Those SVT guys know me by name, when I call they say, Is this Rick? LOL.

Sent using Tapatalk

Machine

Reaction score

Sent using Tapatalk

I paid about $2000 below msrp. That, with no dealer fees was the best deal I could find in S Texas. It is my local dealer so very convenient as well. The EagleFord Shale is about 50 miles north of me, so truck sales are very good in this area. Most want msrp + add-ons.

D

Deleted member 12951

I paid about $2000 below msrp. That, with no dealer fees was the best deal I could find in S Texas. It is my local dealer so very convenient as well. The EagleFord Shale is about 50 miles north of me, so truck sales are very good in this area. Most want msrp + add-ons.

I got $4760 below MSRP so maybe that extra $2760 is what makes the difference between a good dealer and a ****** dealer. :)

Sent using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Well good news and good news. It has definitely been confirmed that my dealership is showing the status of "awaiting shipment". And the dealership in Texas accepted my offer for an identical raptor with the exception of the factory tonneau cover, going to get a BAK Roll-X instead. I got the Texas one to go $3000 below MSRP and actually give me $780 more for my trade. So if I cancel and switch, it's still not bad and no ****** on pricing, after everything said and done, only would cost me $1798 more, counting losing my deposit (and more gas to drive further, 6 more hours). So I will have a raptor this month, no matter what. What a relief! And boy, I can't wait.

Only kicker is the Texas one hasn't been delivered yet either....

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well good news and good news. It has definitely been confirmed that my dealership is showing the status of "awaiting shipment". And the dealership in Texas accepted my offer for an identical raptor with the exception of the factory tonneau cover, going to get a BAK Roll-X instead. I got the Texas one to go $3000 below MSRP and actually give me $780 more for my trade. So if I cancel and switch, it's still not bad and no ****** on pricing, after everything said and done, only would cost me $1798 more, counting losing my deposit (and more gas to drive further, 6 more hours). So I will have a raptor this month, no matter what. What a relief! And boy, I can't wait.

Only kicker is the Texas one hasn't been delivered yet either....

Well apparently my salesperson is a ******* **** tease. This morning I had a voicemail saying "Good news your Raptor is DEFINITELY on a train car now with a new ETA of 3/10 - 3/14 (old ETA was 3/1).".

Well, I never called them back today and just got a random email from my salesperson saying,"Unfortunately, it appears that your Raptor has still not left the plant in Michigan. I'll be in touch as soon as I have any further updates for you."

Are you freaking kidding me?????????? That's like giving a kid a candy bar and when he peels the wrapper open, you grab it, throw it in the ******* toilet, and take a shit on it. :lazer:

tretopflir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BigBOSS and I are going crazy. His left factory to yard on build day. Mine stayed at plant saying produced. No update for 2+weeks. Today SVT tells Me mine is at flat rock(mustang plant). his still in Melvindale. So supposed to get mine next week...Does anyone know if they drive the cars from Dearborn to flat rook or truck/train..I dont think i want those extra 40 miles...bit Ill take them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk