Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just ordered my 2014 SCrew Ruby Red SE today and cannot wait! From reading almost every thread on the forum, it seems like the AVERAGE wait is 2 to 2.5 months from the order date. That is NOTHING compared to when I ordered my 2010 Camaro in March of 2009.. I didn't get it until the end of September 2009.

Ontop of that, I was only 19 when I ordered my Camaro and had no patience back then. This will be a cake walk, kinda.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just ordered my 2014 SCrew Ruby Red SE today and cannot wait! From reading almost every thread on the forum, it seems like the AVERAGE wait is 2 to 2.5 months from the order date. That is NOTHING compared to when I ordered my 2010 Camaro in March of 2009.. I didn't get it until the end of September 2009.

Ontop of that, I was only 19 when I ordered my Camaro and had no patience back then. This will be a cake walk, kinda.

Hey....when your 19 you got hormones to keep you occupied, so time moves pretty fast. :manos:

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey....when your 19 you got hormones to keep you occupied, so time moves pretty fast. :manos:

True that, brother. Although I did start my career back then which took up most of my time, as it does now.

Here's to not having to wait another 7 months for an ordered vehicle! :cheers:

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
True that, brother. Although I did start my career back then which took up most of my time, as it does now.

Here's to not having to wait another 7 months for an ordered vehicle! :cheers:

No way for that! Most likely about two months.

Hey Mud, when did you order your truck? I see you have a build date!

Ordered 11/15 build date 12/14...arrival date...............:snoopfacepalm:........lordy not soon enough!

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 11/15 build date 12/14...arrival date...............:snoopfacepalm:........lordy not soon enough![/QUOTE]

Mud,
I ordered my 11/12 and still hasnt been pulled. How did you get your order so fast?

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Mud
That's a great turn around time. Congrats! Gives me hope!!

I have not heard anyone waiting longer than 2.5 months.

Ordered 11/15 build date 12/14...arrival date...............:snoopfacepalm:........lordy not soon enough!

Mud,
I ordered my 11/12 and still hasnt been pulled. How did you get your order so fast?[/QUOTE]

I just wonder what it has to do with the dealer. My dealer sells tons of Raptors, I think they sold well over 50 last year. That may have something to do with it but then it may not. I have yet to understand Ford's process. Everyone at the dealership told me they never see a wait longer than two months on Raptors. Now Cobra Mustangs seems to be another issue all together. Told me one poor guy waited over five months for his mustang.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Normal procedure for most dealerships. There is a term for it which escapes me right now. But most legit dealership actually have a route around the dealership that they drive to make sure all is well with the vehicle. They check all the fluids and tire pressure and what not. Some dealerships will not touch the truck per your request but if something goes wrong when you drive home then forget heading back to the dealer to complain.

Does anyone know what the process is for the mechanics checking off on the vehicles once they arrive? I told the dealer that I didn't want anyone driving it or being behind the wheel for any reason; he said the mechanic has to take it for a quick drive to check off on it. Anyone else heard this?