Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schaibaa

Reaction score
Ordered mine on 10/21. Got a VIN finally. Still no build date. Was told it's being "processed." Hoping that with this weeks allocations I can get a build week.

This wait is killing me. And seeing guys who ordered after me taking delivery makes it worse! Trying to be patient. But this is a bad ass truck. And it's also the first time I've ordered a new vehicle. I've always purchased off the lot. Feel good about getting what I wanted. But horrible about having to wait.

Shane

I ordered mine on 10/21 as well, no VIN or anything yet.

WRAPDUP

Reaction score
You guys that ordered in October or early November; did the dealer give you any timeframe or ETA when you ordered?

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys that ordered in October or early November; did the dealer give you any timeframe or ETA when you ordered?

I ordered 10-22 and was told he would have it here in 10 weeks backed up by the regional rep that was on the phone at time of placing order. I've not been given a VIN or any info for that matter yet. Wishful thinking it seems like to make that time frame?

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer told me "up to sixteen weeks. But we've been getting them quicker usually." Contacting ford customer service they say "eight to ten weeks." That said...tomorrow is six weeks and I have a VIN without a build week. Hoping that changes.

Might contact them tomorrow to check up on it and see if it got scheduled with allocations from last week. Hopefully they did them with the holiday.

Shane

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 11/8 with an 8 week ETA. No VIN or order pulled confirmation yet. Dealer said he is expecting the order to be pulled this week. Wednesday will be 4 weeks.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

@ Shane
You ordered yours a couple weeks before mine. My dealer had allocation at the time of the order so it will be interesting to see if that makes a difference. According to the forum there are a lot of 2014's being delivered. Hopefully good news for us!

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 10/14 and as of last Tues it had not been pulled yet. The dealer is expecting it be pulled in the next couple weeks. I do believe production is shut down for like 2 week in December isn't it? I'm expecting it to arrive around the middle of January if I'm lucky.

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 10/23/13 and got a VIN about 2 weeks ago, with a build week of 12/09/13

Blue SCrew, 801A

Jeff

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 11/8 with an 8 week ETA. No VIN or order pulled confirmation yet. Dealer said he is expecting the order to be pulled this week. Wednesday will be 4 weeks.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

@ Shane
You ordered yours a couple weeks before mine. My dealer had allocation at the time of the order so it will be interesting to see if that makes a difference. According to the forum there are a lot of 2014's being delivered. Hopefully good news for us!

Blood just confirmed a build date of 12/12 for me. So it looks like I made the 12/9 build week. Hopefully it won't take too long after it's built to get to my dealership. Then they can Line-X it and I can take it home. I don't even want them to wash it for me. It's getting the Adam's Polishes treatment when it gets home. Strip wash, clay bar, seal, glaze and a couple coats of wax. Hoping nobody screws up the paint so I can skip the whole polishing step. But if it needs it…it'll get it.

This wait is horrible.

Shane

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Shane

That's great news! Hopefully I'm right behind you. I wasn't even thinking I would get it before January. Now I have hope!!