Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Auto, I don't think the idle hours is an issue. I can't speak to a brand new engine, but in my current truck, I have spent hundreds of hours idling with no problems. When we go camping in fall/winter there's always many hours of idling with heat on.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK dealer just called. Said that though system shows that my truck is still in Mechanicsville, it was already delivered and is in possession. They are doing prep and I am hoping to pickup tomorrow.

Boom!!

Congrats dude! Gonna be a good weekend! Youre gonna love it!

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Auto, I don't think the idle hours is an issue. I can't speak to a brand new engine, but in my current truck, I have spent hundreds of hours idling with no problems. When we go camping in fall/winter there's always many hours of idling with heat on.

Thanks xxaarraa. Here is one thing that I thought was interesting-- I checked in my '16 Z51, and it has plenty of gadget goodies too of course with all the different monitors, and it doesn't even bother having a section for idle hours. It just has engine hours. Maybe I'm extrapolating too far here, and connecting dots where there are none. But if idle time we're an issue on this motor, the LT1, one would think they would have a section for that to keep track of. Anyway, it was just my latest obsession and memory flashback from the October build guys that were talking about their trucks and all the mystery idle times.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

OK dealer just called. Said that though system shows that my truck is still in Mechanicsville, it was already delivered and is in possession. They are doing prep and I am hoping to pickup tomorrow.

Boom!!

Very awesome, BOOM!!

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Mine is at the factory with its thumb out trying to hitch a ride.....

That can be a bugger :crazy:

Lanabat

Reaction score
Anyone ordered in July, August or September of last year and still has not received a build date yet?