Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

x-ray

Reaction score
Getting excited!
Ordered 2/22/2017
Received VIN: 3/20/2017 with projected build week 4/10/2017 and estimated ETA to dealer 4/22-4/28
Window Sticker made available today, 4/6/2017.

X

radio_man

Reaction score
Ordered October 5th 2016. I got my VIN on March 30th and the dealer also told me it was sub to plant for May 1st. I called Ford Performance and they told me the May 1st date is an estimate of sorts and in two to three weeks I can get more accurate info on build date and delivery ETA. His best guess for is delivery sometime between June 6th and 12th!! I'm getting exited, but it's damn frustrating too.

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered October 5th 2016. I got my VIN on March 30th and the dealer also told me it was sub to plant for May 1st. I called Ford Performance and they told me the May 1st date is an estimate of sorts and in two to three weeks I can get more accurate info on build date and delivery ETA. His best guess for is delivery sometime between June 6th and 12th!! I'm getting exited, but it's damn frustrating too.

Glad you're excited, but that is rough with that late of a delivery. 8 months is just outrageous. I'll be at 9 months if my ETA is correct for the end of this month. But, I'm glad things are at least bending in the right direction for you :) .

radio_man

Reaction score
Glad you're excited, but that is rough with that late of a delivery. 8 months is just outrageous. I'll be at 9 months if my ETA is correct for the end of this month. But, I'm glad things are at least bending in the right direction for you :) .

Thanks. Its good to hear yours is moving too. Nine months is nuts. I feel your pain. Literally! :)

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an email from my dealer a few days ago.

I ordered on July 27, 2016.

Dealer said my order finally got pulled!

Build date - May 1, 2017.
Tentative ship date - May 15, 2017.

How does one get the VIN? Am I supposed to get that from the dealer? Don't say Ford on facebook. That is a pointless exercise.

wesleywest

Reaction score
Posted in another thread, but I was very lucky. My experience shows there's little rhyme or reason to how and when orders get pulled.

12/19: Ordered Magnetic SCREW with Carbon Fiber and Beadlocks
2/15: Picked up the truck

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got an email from my dealer a few days ago.

I ordered on July 27, 2016.

Dealer said my order finally got pulled!

Build date - May 1, 2017.
Tentative ship date - May 15, 2017.

How does one get the VIN? Am I supposed to get that from the dealer? Don't say Ford on facebook. That is a pointless exercise.

If scheduled then dealer can give you VIN. Mine sent me a screen shot.

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My trucks build date was 3/24 and its still sitting in Dearborn WTF
Eta was 4/2-4/7 but it hasnt even shipped yet.