Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up with ford performance and ford service chats. My new order got a vin and build week but they won't tell me what the vin is. Said the dealer will have to give it to me now? Wonder when the policy changed.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I noticed things have changed when I do my weekly checks. New people Alex and Janelle.
They also said "we suggest checking with your dealer for the latest most up to date information"

ok, yea.....

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed things have changed when I do my weekly checks. New people Alex and Janelle.
They also said "we suggest checking with your dealer for the latest most up to date information"

ok, yea.....

The old ford service group gave us way more information. The changes they made definitely don't improve the customer service level.

khahn73

Reaction score
New Update

Ordered January 23rd, DORA received on January 25th. Last allocation at dealership, and pricing is MSRP.

(With all the trouble early orders have faced, I'm almost embarrassed to post this.)

Update to my previous post:

I received my build week today (today is roughly two weeks after ordering). Truck is scheduled to be built the week of March 20th.

As a side note, it's an 801 without BL or CF. And to reiterate, this was my dealers last allocation.

Kevin

Looper

Reaction score

ok, yea.....

I got the same response yesterday. =[

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a text from my dealer last night. It's going to be here today sometime........... Sort of anti-climatic after dropping two options to get it built.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered January 14th, just got a VIN today, they told me I should have it March 23rd!!!!!!!!!!