Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HunyaKitti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in NC are you? I live in Fayetteville, put my $5k deposit down with the local dealership here who was asking $5k over MSRP but with my USAA car buying coupon and the $500 Ford Military Appreciation Cash offer I received it comes out to $2k over MSRP. They ordered 10 Raptors and none of them have come in. I looked at the 4 Raptors listed in the Cross Roads inventory and decided it just isn't worth it to buy one in stock versus wait it out with the rest of the early October builds.

I'm in Fayetteville also. I tried Capital Ford in October and they wanted $10K over MSRP. The only dealership I've found that's remotely close is Crescent Ford at MSRP, but their second and third allocations haven't been accepted by Ford yet.

Crossroads Southern Pines seems to have received three as I was the fourth.

DarinQ1969

Reaction score
Ordered - 7 Aug 2016

VIN Available - Oct 13

Built - Oct 28 (original build date Nov 14)

Still sitting at Ramp 59 - Dec 27; no ETA yet

Maybe Ramp 59 is purgatory for Raptors waiting to pass on to the other side?

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in NC are you? I live in Fayetteville, put my $5k deposit down with the local dealership here who was asking $5k over MSRP but with my USAA car buying coupon and the $500 Ford Military Appreciation Cash offer I received it comes out to $2k over MSRP. They ordered 10 Raptors and none of them have come in. I looked at the 4 Raptors listed in the Cross Roads inventory and decided it just isn't worth it to buy one in stock versus wait it out with the rest of the early October builds.

Raptor is not eligible for the military appreciation $500

Also, was not eligible for USAA car buying coupon because it was a special order.

Sucks for me.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 7/28
Built 11/21
awaiting shipping
Thinking about reordering, may have it sooner :ROFLJest:

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the very moment I'm writing this, I'm also banging my head on my desk. Ford has said my truck is in transit and has been since the second week of December. Yet with each weekly update, it seems to be getting farther and farther away. First ETA was the end of December, then the 2nd/7th and now 9th of January.

I think the delivery guy is driving in the wrong direction. Kind of missing the point of delivery.