Old member w/ newer 2019 SCEW. Mod's complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is awesome, great job! Only thing I don’t like so much is the bar on the roof, feel like it looks sorda high school/cheap for such a nice rig. Good work tho.

Angelo1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is awesome, great job! Only thing I don’t like so much is the bar on the roof, feel like it looks sorda high school/cheap for such a nice rig. Good work tho.

It reminds me of Crocodile Dundee when the hillbillies where hunting kangaroos at night with the huge light bar on the roof. However, if your racing through the desert, I’d have one on the roof as well. But I’m in the Baja 1000

OP
OP
marcm

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't blown away with ANY of the existing truck colors & wanted something different so matt finish Copper Canyon it was. I've been happy with the overall look/performance. I wanted a low profile upper light bar that didn't exceed the overall existing truck height ( I need to get into parking garages). One thing I recently found out while getting my first oil change is that ADD designed the front bumper so as not to remover the lower skid plate for oil changes. You have to get to it from above?

OP
OP
marcm

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bed rails are by Putco; however I had ALL (bumpers/light covers/ rails) sprayed with bed liner for protection.