Old member w/ newer 2019 SCEW. Mod's complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
marcm

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine starts to make noise at 60+MPH. I've attached rubber edge trim on cooling fins (it's a lot better) but still annoying at 70+

Blue Ballin

Reaction score
Dunno. Looks like something I would see on the next episode of Narcos or something. Lol. Too flashy for my liking, but then again, I guess you can say I've done something similar with my truck, but in lightning blue. lol. Question: How are you liking the Morimoto lights? I've read al ot of complaints about them regarding bulbs burning out easily and/or being too bright, which is why I haven't gotten them yet. Any issues?

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get those tow hooks in the front those are really nice looking?

Lacajun25

Reaction score
Sweet looking setup. I’m a fan of all things orange. One of my favorite colors. I like how you got the interior with the orange accents as well.

Most definitely need to stand out amongst the sea of black, silver and white trucks out there. One things for sure, you’ll always be able to find your truck in the parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
marcm

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I switched out the factory leather seat covers with Katskinz, it was easy went to the web site designed my covers (colors/stiching/etc..) & I've been really happy with the fit. Only cost around $1,500.00