Oil seperator / catch can for the R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the UPR kit, both sides and the updated valve after a lot of reading and research.

But to answer your question the FP one is the same for the R as the GT500. There is an owner in one of the FB groups that already installed one and it is plug and play.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the SPE billet version for the R. Will be running it in the drain-back configuration.

R,
HAP

asg0524

Reaction score
What is the “updated valve”? I’m looking to order same setup from their site.

WC114

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going with the upr also. Doubtful on the mpg claims, hopefully true

asg0524

Reaction score
Installed today. Anyone know the stock part number for the CCV hose? I think the hose has a part # right on it, but mine is rubbed off. I broke the stock clips putting the UPR clean side separator on and want to have a spare on hand for when it goes in to dealer for anything.

Inquisitor

Reaction score
I've been sick and haven't installed mine yet, however when installing my S&B intake I broke one of those orange clips. I ordered a similar hose off ebay and removed the orange clips out of them (K2GZ6758-HA).