GEN 2 OEM Genuine Ford Parts Scalable Shock Security System Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay; I got a new module and hooked it up and it WORKS!
These are the steps to make it work on a 802A Raptor:
Disconnect battery.
Connect module (without jumper).
Sensitivity at 60% to 80%.
Re-Connect battery.
Get in vehicle and shut the door (key fob in your pocket).
(Do Not step on brake) push start button on, push start button off.
Doors will lock and then unlock (This has to happen, or it did not recognize the module, if this does not happen, start over).
Depress brake and start vehicle.
Shut off vehicle shut door and lock with key fob.
Take your keys and put them in the house (far away).
ALL of these steps are necessary.
Hit the A pillar with your palm, the horn will report a short blast.

Thanks everyone for the help.

I'm really not sure if the original is/was defective or my setup was flawed.
I disconnected the module twice and repeated the steps, it worked every time.

Originally I just installed module turned the vehicle power (not engine) on then off and the module worked but remote start via app didn’t (remote unlock/lock via app did work)

I then unhooked it and followed these instructions and it works fine now. I never got the door lock and unlock module acknowledgment but everything works now [emoji2369]

My truck is a 2017 802a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got the bracket and module and the new JS7Z module only fits on the bracket with cable inputs facing the floor vs. pointing towards the seats with the older modules. Anyone have a picture of the new module mounted and how they ran the wires. I have a slight concern of catching a wire when applying the brakes. Sure I could zip tie it all up pretty good, but a picture of an install would be great. Thanks.

Install wires up, works good.

62F8A9D6-6236-44FA-B36E-626933BFA812.jpeg

noleraptor

Reaction score
I’ve had mine installed for a couple weeks now and will randomly get false alarms about 30 seconds after locking the truck. This even occurs with it set to the lowest sensitivity, but I don’t think that is the cause. It has been perfectly calm with no wind or sound (even in my parking garage at work), and it still goes off. All systems work, including remote start and the horn beeping once if I smack the window, so it appears to have installed correctly. Anyone else experience this?

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had mine installed for a couple weeks now and will randomly get false alarms about 30 seconds after locking the truck. This even occurs with it set to the lowest sensitivity, but I don’t think that is the cause. It has been perfectly calm with no wind or sound (even in my parking garage at work), and it still goes off. All systems work, including remote start and the horn beeping once if I smack the window, so it appears to have installed correctly. Anyone else experience this?

Mine is full clockwize at full sensitivity, and i really have to pull hard on the door handle or just close a mirror to get one beep. I have it installed on the bracket above.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been getting this as well...thought I hit the panic button in my pocket by mistake.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

noleraptor

Reaction score
I've been getting this as well...thought I hit the panic button in my pocket by mistake.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ha! I thought the same thing. I even started to walk with the key in my hand to make sure nothing was hitting the panic button in my pocket. It would still go off.

I heard back from the dealership I bought it from and they are going to send me out a new unit. Hopefully that fixes it and it’s not some software type issue.

WH7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is full clockwize at full sensitivity, and i really have to pull hard on the door handle or just close a mirror to get one beep. I have it installed on the bracket above.
Same here. Not as sensitive as I would have thought. But it does work so I guess at least it should hopefully be somewhat effective. Hope I never find out though.

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. Not as sensitive as I would have thought. But it does work so I guess at least it should hopefully be somewhat effective. Hope I never find out though.

I had the sensor trigger after washing it, I snapped the windshield wiper back down on the window and it went off.

WH7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the sensor trigger after washing it, I snapped the windshield wiper back down on the window and it went off.

Yeah I think a windshield impact probably sends more vibration to the unit because of how solidly it is attached. I hit my A pillar, my driver window, and got no response. Hit the windshield with approximately equal force and it went off.

rsbug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think a windshield impact probably sends more vibration to the unit because of how solidly it is attached. I hit my A pillar, my driver window, and got no response. Hit the windshield with approximately equal force and it went off.

Same here on the side window and side pillar...I also got on the rear bumper and was able to get a chirp out of it after bouncing it up and down.
Mines on max sensitivity too