GEN 2 OEM Genuine Ford Parts Scalable Shock Security System Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It does work well. I have my sensitivity up to max. I want a warning beep to go off if someone pulls on my door handles.

Think I had one false alarm at the house due to a loud truck in the street and that’s all. However trains or loud vehicle’s in the parking garage’s set it off, but resets in 30 secs. Who cares about that. Good upgrade.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the bracket but the sensitive is extremely light. I dont see how messing with the door handle would ever set it off.

I also cut the bracket down by 1/3 and moved the sensor closer to the L bend which should increase sensitivity slightly.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed mine and didn’t want to wait on the bracket. I very tightly tie wrapped it to the other module. It’s not as sensitive as I would have hoped for. But if someone quickly pulls the handle and lets it go, it’s normally sensed. Now if they were to very gently pull and follow it back down, then no it won’t beep.

It’s funny sometimes the truck seems super sensitive to somethings, and then sometimes it won’t pick up. For the most part it does sense a lot at max.