GEN 2 OEM Genuine Ford Parts Scalable Shock Security System Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miamibert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This sounds like a good option. I read in the thread about an optional LED. Does it come with the shock sensor?

dubya_raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question for my paranoid ass: Will this ancillary system go off if some thief jacks up my truck and tries to steal my wheels? I've come to the conclusion that wheel locks are just speed bumps for thieves and this alarm system could be my salvation.

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question for my paranoid ass: Will this ancillary system go off if some thief jacks up my truck and tries to steal my wheels? I've come to the conclusion that wheel locks are just speed bumps for thieves and this alarm system could be my salvation.

Yes.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
mine is set like it came. if you hit a lug with a cordless impact for even a split second, it goes warns, do it again within 30 seconds and it goes off.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the former p/n and was planning on ordering a bracket from Bajamod but was shipped the new p/n JS7Z-19A361-A by mistake. I tried installing it using zip ties but wasn't getting good response on the shock sensor due to the loose mounting. Being as impatient as I am and having access to a CNC laser and press brake, I grabbed my calipers to dimension the new module and drew up a bracket using 1/8" aluminum. I also installed some self-clinching nuts to make the mounting easier.

View attachment 100052

View attachment 100053

View attachment 100054

View attachment 100057
Looks nice! Could you share the dimensions of your aluminum bracket? We have local suppliers that will cut & bend to custom dimensions. Thx!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

tregs

Reaction score
Is this shock sensor module plug-n-play for a 2019 800a package? Truck is on order, will be receiving in about 1 1/2 weeks. Looking at my window sticker, it says the truck will have "Perimeter Alarm". Thanks.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score