GEN 2 OEM Genuine Ford Parts Scalable Shock Security System Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Avmanager

Reaction score
Does BajaMod ever offer any shipping discounts or sales? I was about to buy the bracket, but when I went to check out and it was almost $18 for UPS ground shipping, I stopped at that point and left it in my cart. That would put the cost of that bracket at $57.90 and I thought that was a little much

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does BajaMod ever offer any shipping discounts or sales? I was about to buy the bracket, but when I went to check out and it was almost $18 for UPS ground shipping, I stopped at that point and left it in my cart. That would put the cost of that bracket at $57.90 and I thought that was a little much
Shipping is less expensive from other venders.

Avmanager

Reaction score
Good Idea. I had tried googling that part before and nothing came up. I searched around and found it shipped from another Vendor for $7.00 shipping. I had looked at several of the vendors I normally order from and they didn't carry it. I don't mind paying for the bracket, but just had a hard time in my mind paying $18 to ship something ground that small and weighed that little. Now I cant wait to install it

Wishmaker

Reaction score
I have a new 2019 Raptor, ordered the 2019 Perimeter Plus and Bajamod bracket, installed in truck.

After install i pressed the Start button (without foot on brake) twice on and off.

Then started my truck. shut it off, locked the doors with a double key lock press and horn beep. put the keys in the house. came back out to locked truck and nothing happens when i rock the truck or shake it.

Shouldn't the alarm go off? Does it take time for the Perimeter Plus to be recognized by the truck?

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a new 2019 Raptor, ordered the 2019 Perimeter Plus and Bajamod bracket, installed in truck.

After install i pressed the Start button (without foot on brake) twice on and off.

Then started my truck. shut it off, locked the doors with a double key lock press and horn beep. put the keys in the house. came back out to locked truck and nothing happens when i rock the truck or shake it.

Shouldn't the alarm go off? Does it take time for the Perimeter Plus to be recognized by the truck?

From a page ago:

"Okay; I got a new module and hooked it up and it WORKS!
These are the steps to make it work on a 802A Raptor:
Disconnect battery.
Connect module (without jumper).
Sensitivity at 60% to 80%.
Re-Connect battery.
Get in vehicle and shut the door (key fob in your pocket).
(Do Not step on brake) push start button on, push start button off.
Doors will lock and then unlock (This has to happen, or it did not recognize the module, if this does not happen, start over).
Depress brake and start vehicle.
Shut off vehicle shut door and lock with key fob.
Take your keys and put them in the house (far away).
ALL of these steps are necessary.
Hit the A pillar with your palm, the horn will report a short blast."

Did you disconnect battery? Did your doors lock then unlock?

Hope this helps.

traxem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m wondering if opening and closing an electric tonneau cover will trigger the alarm. I’d really like to get something to cover glass breakage, but I’m afraid that it’ll be too sensitive.

WV Dual Sport

Reaction score
Ok, so I picked up a FT4Z..... back in the winter for under $100.00 on Ebay. What exactly is the difference between the two modules other than one supersceding the other(if any)?

FT4Z-19A361-A
JS7Z-19A361-A

cfbaur

Reaction score
I installed the LED, Baja bracket and sensor and it works as advertised. However the remote start feature no longer works. Has anyone experienced this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter