OEM fog lights and adjustment, much better now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwkoop

Reaction score
Trying to adjust my 2023 stock foglights, the screws have some yellow on the heads assuming loctite? Cant get them to spin without stripping.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there an adjustment left to right or right to left or just the up or down adjustment?

77Raptor

Reaction score
There is a slot at the bottom of each housing behind the bumper. If you are laying on your back looking up, turn clockwise to raise them
Sooooo much better now. I put the inner lights that are on Switch 1 a little higher than the outer ones. They actually project a decent distance, and are not even close to being an issue with glare for other vehicles.
How much of an adjustment with the screwdriver would you estimate you made? A couple full turns, a single full turn, a partial turn?

OP
OP
Syberspace

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much of an adjustment with the screwdriver would you estimate you made? A couple full turns, a single full turn, a partial turn?
Can't remember... do it at night and you can see the cutoff line pretty easily. Just crank until they make a nice path slightly above the road. I did the left one slightly lower than the right one at first... then I upgraded the inner one to a SR-M pro driving. Huge difference.

lissailor

Reaction score
I just did this and it made a big difference! Thank you.

On this topic, I put yellow lenses on the stock fogs (I think the outer ones). Has anyone wires both sets to the fog switch (or to Aux 1)? The light is sufficient for a yellow fog, especially if using all 4. I think it would be nice to put yellow lenses on all 4 lights and use them as fogs. Then put a light bar on another AUX switch for bright light driving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc