SPV Rigid Fog light install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't planning on modifying the truck I have had for 13 days now aside from the supply shortage nonsense my 2023 came without. That quickly changed when I realized both Rigid fog lights are DOT spec garbage. Running four of the same lights just had some family truckster vibes to it. We actually get a good deal of fog where I am, so having one set that would...I don't know...cut up some fog in theory sounded like a worthwhile upgrade. I chose to just replace the inner lights with Rigid SRM "driving" fogs. I like things looking factory for the most part, so I chose to stay with Rigid. Are there better/brighter options? No clue. It didn't really matter in this case.

I sucked up WAY too much of Sidney and John's time via DM here going over the right options for me. Then today I really probably made them want to close up shop completely when I harassed them twice over "missing" items from the shipment that ultimately just turned out to be me being a scatter brained moron. Sorry again to them for that! These two are saints.

Anyways, the lights are in. Directions were straight forward and left no room to mess anything up. Taking out two of the factory Torx screws is a bit awkward, but that had zero to do with their kit. Fit and finish is exactly what I was looking for and output is substantially brighter that I was expecting. Really happy with how it all came together.

The lights I ordered:

Some photos:
IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4269.jpg

IMG_4270.jpg

IMG_4272.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

IMG_4278.jpg

7R2A2659.jpg

7R2A2667.jpg

7R2A2683.jpg

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great pics!! Thanks for sharing those!
I am so happy you loved your kit, and it was easy to install. You didn't bother me one bit. In fact, you gave me a good laugh with your calls yesterday. (You were seriously channeling some Bill Murray vibes to me, so your profile pic is quite fitting. )

Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you ever have any questions or if you just want to say hello. It's been an absolute pleasure helping you out with your lighting, Dwight!

-Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778

JK446

Reaction score
I wasn't planning on modifying the truck I have had for 13 days now aside from the supply shortage nonsense my 2023 came without. That quickly changed when I realized both Rigid fog lights are DOT spec garbage. Running four of the same lights just had some family truckster vibes to it. We actually get a good deal of fog where I am, so having one set that would...I don't know...cut up some fog in theory sounded like a worthwhile upgrade. I chose to just replace the inner lights with Rigid SRM "driving" fogs. I like things looking factory for the most part, so I chose to stay with Rigid. Are there better/brighter options? No clue. It didn't really matter in this case.

I sucked up WAY too much of Sidney and John's time via DM here going over the right options for me. Then today I really probably made them want to close up shop completely when I harassed them twice over "missing" items from the shipment that ultimately just turned out to be me being a scatter brained moron. Sorry again to them for that! These two are saints.

Anyways, the lights are in. Directions were straight forward and left no room to mess anything up. Taking out two of the factory Torx screws is a bit awkward, but that had zero to do with their kit. Fit and finish is exactly what I was looking for and output is substantially brighter that I was expecting. Really happy with how it all came together.

The lights I ordered:

Some photos:
View attachment 406632

View attachment 406633

View attachment 406634

View attachment 406635

View attachment 406636

View attachment 406637

View attachment 406638

View attachment 406639

View attachment 406640

View attachment 406641

View attachment 406642
Looks great. Do you have any pics of the light output with the new lights?

OP
OP
ekalb

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Do you have any pics of the light output with the new lights?
I feel stupid for not doing a before and after, but I can try and grab some "after" shots anyways one of these nights.

This video really helped sell me and will probably do a better job of capturing the output than I ever could. scroll to the 2:00 mark here:

OP
OP
ekalb

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, those are the yellow ones.

I bought the amber ones as well, but the yellow ones seem to throw the light better in actual fog. the amber ones match the other oem lights better. hope that helps.